Come See RO Dynamics live at the ASTRO Annual Meeting in Chicago September 15-17, 2019! Booth #4621
- Meetings & Exhibitions
At Quantek Systems we seek to keep innovating how workflows in Radiation Oncology are implemented to increase efficiency, improve patient outcomes, and reduce costs. We’re excited to preview RO Dynamics 2.0 at AAPM in San Antonio, Tx booth # 847 to present our latest advances in workflow orchestration.
Stop by booth #847 for a demo!
Come check out the latest features in RO Dynamics at the 60th AAPM Annul Meeting & Exhibition in Nashville, TN July 29 – August 2nd. We will be located at booth #1236.
- An advanced visual workflow engine to direct both human and automated tasks
- Direct workflows and decisions based on treatment site, technique, and more
- Visual plan list indicates the status of key plan steps including approved/rejected, and passed/failed
- Brand new Workload Assistant – Visualize planner and machine workloads to aid in balanced assignment
- Builtin chat to streamline communication between individuals, teams, and roles
- Embed email and SMS notifications in workflows
Come check out the latest features in RO Dynamics at ASTRO 2018 to see how it enables Radiation Oncology departments implement, analyze, and streamline their processes. We’ll be at booth #3951!