Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: United States, remote
Quantek Systems, a healthcare software startup, is seeking an ambitious and results-driven full stack Senior Software Engineer to work on our core product RO Dynamics. Our web-based platform transforms how radiation oncology departments operate by automating and optimizing care paths, workload distribution and analytics. We are looking for a highly motivated engineer that desires to make the future of cancer treatment better.
We are located in beautiful Bend, Oregon with year-round outdoor activities, including mountain biking, fishing, skiing, kayaking, and rock climbing. The ideal candidate is located in Bend or elsewhere in Oregon. However, working remotely out of state will be considered for a qualified candidate from another location.
- 6-10 years’ experience in software and database design
- Full-stack Experience
- Experience in Java and/or Go (both is ideal)
- Experience writing automated tests
- Proficient on Linux and Windows
- FHIR, HAPI-FHIR a plus
- BPMN engines such as Camunda, Flowable, etc.
- Agile Software Development
- Devops and Cloud Deployment
- Continuous Integration/Delivery with Gitlab
- Microservice design/implementation
- Traditional SQL database and NoSQL
- Pub/sub systems
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a startup environment.
Passion for Healthcare Innovation:
- Genuine interest in the intersection of technology and radiation oncology.
- A passion for contributing to positive changes in the healthcare industry.
- Lead full-stack development.
- Apply industry best practices for software engineering.
- Provide customer technical support as needed during support hours.
- Install and maintain production systems.
- As necessary, perform software demos.
- Ability to communicate well with other team members and customers.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
Opportunities to learn:
- Business Process Modeling and Decision Modeling
- Radiation Therapy
- Competitive salary and equity options.
- Paid Time Off
How to Apply:
Apply here: https://quanteksystems.com/join-our-team/.