Join Our Team
Do you want to apply software engineering to help in the fight against cancer?
Quantek Systems, a healthcare software startup, is seeking a full stack senior software engineer to work on our core product RO Dynamics, used by both large and small hospitals. RO Dynamics is a web-based platform for streamlining and supporting Radiation Oncology departments in their mission to treat cancer patients. As a developer you will have the opportunity to learn about radiation therapy and business process automation. Your application of software engineering will make a direct impact in helping clinicians treat cancer.
We are located in beautiful Bend, Oregon with year-round outdoor activities, including mountain biking, fishing, skiing, kayaking, and rock climbing. The ideal candidate is located in Bend or elsewhere in Oregon. However, working remotely from out of state will be considered for a qualified candidate in another location.
We are seeking a full-time employee who works remotely from home. Although the position is remote, we work closely as a team and collaborate using Microsoft Teams and Gitlab.
- Ability to write idiomatic Java and Python
- Experience writing automated tests
- Proficient on Linux and Windows
The ideal candidate has additional experience in:
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Microservice design/implementation
- Traditional SQL database and NoSQL
- Pub/sub systems such as NATs
- Agile Software Development
- Devops and Cloud deployment
- Apply industry best practices for software engineering as part of a team.
- Provide customer technical support during business hours.
- Perform software installations for customers and maintain cloud infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate well with other team members and clients.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Minimal travel required.
- As necessary, perform software demos.
Opportunities to learn:
- Systems engineering and software architecture
- Business Process and Model Notation (BPMN) and Decision Model and Notation (DMN)
- Cloud deployment
- Basics of data science, machine learning
- Building dashboards to further our platform for clinicians to perform data science and extract meaningful information.
- Basics of Radiation Therapy
Medical, 401k, Paid Time Off, Remote Work