Clinical Success Manager
Job Title: Clinical Success Manager
Location: United States, remote + travel
Quantek Systems, a healthcare software startup, is seeking an ambitious and results-driven Clinical Customer Success Manager for our core product RO Dynamics. Our web-based platform transforms how radiation oncology departments operate by automating and optimizing care paths, workload distribution and analytics. We are looking for a highly motivated person that desires to make the future of cancer treatment better.
- 4 years in radiation therapy as a radiation therapist, dosimetrist or physicist.
- Clinical experience with major oncology information systems.
- Standardizing and developing clinical processes in multi-site radiation oncology clinics.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a startup environment.
- Comfortable using and demonstrating technology solutions.
- Familiarity with radiation therapy technology, processes and workflows.
Passion for Healthcare Innovation:
- Genuine interest in the intersection of technology and radiation oncology.
- A passion for contributing to positive changes in the healthcare industry.
- Work with new customers to support onboarding, training, and successful go-live.
- Translate clinical workflows and automations to BPMN (training provided).
- Write educational blog posts and social media posts.
- Conduct webinars and product demos.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Build and nurture relationships with healthcare professionals, clinics, and organizations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to ensure client satisfaction and foster long-term partnerships.
- Occasionally attend trade shows.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback on product features and enhancements based on customer interactions.
- Ensure training materials and documentation are up to date.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to contribute to various aspects of the business beyond traditional customer success responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and equity options.
- Paid Time Off
How to Apply:
Apply here: https://quanteksystems.com/join-our-team/.